Until the greenhouse is ready the previously potted seeds are living above my kitchen cupboards. The ones above look to be germinating. The soil was quite dry when I looked at them so I rehydrated them whilst feeling a bit mean that maybe I had slightly neglected them. I hope they all germinate ok, I found it diffcult to know if I was doing it correctly. Some of the seeds were so tiny I just sprinkled them into the pots. The larger ones were easier so I potted two seeds to a pot. I put them all on top of the soil then lightly sprinkled more soil over them.
Welcome to my blog....I am relatively new to gardening. So as my cottage garden develops I hope you enjoy my garden[s] as much as I hope to do....Comments connected to Special needs children [both past and present] are also welcome. My blog contains a mixture of everything important to me as well as the things i enjoy.....i recently added a quote/my thought for today.
Wednesday, February 6
Germinating
Until the greenhouse is ready the previously potted seeds are living above my kitchen cupboards. The ones above look to be germinating. The soil was quite dry when I looked at them so I rehydrated them whilst feeling a bit mean that maybe I had slightly neglected them. I hope they all germinate ok, I found it diffcult to know if I was doing it correctly. Some of the seeds were so tiny I just sprinkled them into the pots. The larger ones were easier so I potted two seeds to a pot. I put them all on top of the soil then lightly sprinkled more soil over them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment