We are lucky to have a really good neighbour [Jim pictured above] living next door. As well as being a friend and gentleman he keeps a lovely garden, come spring/summer his garden will be teaming with colour and intrigue. He also helps advise us as we need it on any gardening projects....no six foot fence needed here.
Welcome to my blog....I am relatively new to gardening. So as my cottage garden develops I hope you enjoy my garden[s] as much as I hope to do....Comments connected to Special needs children [both past and present] are also welcome. My blog contains a mixture of everything important to me as well as the things i enjoy.....i recently added a quote/my thought for today.
Tuesday, February 19
Jims garden
We are lucky to have a really good neighbour [Jim pictured above] living next door. As well as being a friend and gentleman he keeps a lovely garden, come spring/summer his garden will be teaming with colour and intrigue. He also helps advise us as we need it on any gardening projects....no six foot fence needed here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment