During our visit yesterday i was able to capture photos of the family pets. As well as having four children Trudy has three dogs...Bliss is the largest, then there's Tilly the yorkie who is pictured with the latest addition Ruby. The yorkshire terrier pictured looking very old and on its own is taken from a photo...this is Penny who was very special to us all and lived to be a good age of eighteen. I have posted Bell earlier here she is again with Beth both dogs belong to my son Paul, his partner Jody and of course Libby. Lifes never dull when there are animals around.
Welcome to my blog....I am relatively new to gardening. So as my cottage garden develops I hope you enjoy my garden[s] as much as I hope to do....Comments connected to Special needs children [both past and present] are also welcome. My blog contains a mixture of everything important to me as well as the things i enjoy.....i recently added a quote/my thought for today.
Monday, February 18
Its a dogs life
During our visit yesterday i was able to capture photos of the family pets. As well as having four children Trudy has three dogs...Bliss is the largest, then there's Tilly the yorkie who is pictured with the latest addition Ruby. The yorkshire terrier pictured looking very old and on its own is taken from a photo...this is Penny who was very special to us all and lived to be a good age of eighteen. I have posted Bell earlier here she is again with Beth both dogs belong to my son Paul, his partner Jody and of course Libby. Lifes never dull when there are animals around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment