One of Jades garden fairies has lost an arm, which I would of thought would be quite difficult to do unless it had been knocked. No human has been close enough to cause it. Maybe the strong winds have blown something hard against it, her arm is missing for the moment but hopefully I will come across it soon.
Welcome to my blog....I am relatively new to gardening. So as my cottage garden develops I hope you enjoy my garden[s] as much as I hope to do....Comments connected to Special needs children [both past and present] are also welcome. My blog contains a mixture of everything important to me as well as the things i enjoy.....i recently added a quote/my thought for today.
Thursday, February 7
Jades garden fairy
One of Jades garden fairies has lost an arm, which I would of thought would be quite difficult to do unless it had been knocked. No human has been close enough to cause it. Maybe the strong winds have blown something hard against it, her arm is missing for the moment but hopefully I will come across it soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i had a nice fairy once but the grandchildren broke it, but now its fixed ready to go back in the garden for summer.
I hope we can repair her, she's really pretty don't you think...
Post a Comment