Monday, February 25

Quote for the day




I have just finished two long days and start six night shifts tonight. After that its away to Gambia for two weeks, so my blogs will be few. I have decided to add a quote for the day to my posts. I like inspirational and thought provoking quotes. I will make random choices from the quotes i already have as well as ones i may come across. Todays quote:

'Time has more value than money. You can get more money but you cannot get more time.' .....Jim Rohn motivational speaker.


Above is a photo of my youngest son Shaun and his partner Nicci on holiday. My family moan that i am camara happy....so i have asked for photos of each of them so i can add them to my blog as i recieve them. Jayne..my ex stepdaughter [she doesnt like me saying ex], is also pictured above.... she celebrates her big 4 0 in April.

No comments: