A quick post after a thirteen hour shift..... Snappy's returned from Paris and is back at work. He bought me a lovely sunflower magnet during his trip with Cat....as you can see it has joined my collection on our fridge at home. I have magnets from our travels as well as from family and friends.
Welcome to my blog....I am relatively new to gardening. So as my cottage garden develops I hope you enjoy my garden[s] as much as I hope to do....Comments connected to Special needs children [both past and present] are also welcome. My blog contains a mixture of everything important to me as well as the things i enjoy.....i recently added a quote/my thought for today.
Saturday, February 23
Snappy magnet
A quick post after a thirteen hour shift..... Snappy's returned from Paris and is back at work. He bought me a lovely sunflower magnet during his trip with Cat....as you can see it has joined my collection on our fridge at home. I have magnets from our travels as well as from family and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
glad you liked the fridge magnet lynn.am at davids so can look at your blog lol.see you at work soon i hope.
Good to have you on my blog cat, am on nights this week so should see you before i go away...be good to catch up.
Post a Comment