I had taken my camera with me to work a couple of nights ago so i could call at my parents to photograph the previous photo's for Nichola.....while being let loose with my camera i took these random photo's. [Of course i was restricted because of confidentiality reasons.]
Our shifts are normally busy and often stressful but i managed to catch a couple of smiles...and a puzzled look from Cat...who i hope will start to feel better herself soon, she has had more than her fair she of illness this last year.
1 comment:
Sorry I haven't commented on your blog for a long time. The pics of us at work are good and I definately looked puzzled. You caught me off guard in that bay lol. I did wonder why you were standing in the doorway. Will be back to work soon again after I have sweet talked my consultant into letting me back lol.
Cat
Post a Comment