Welcome to my blog....I am relatively new to gardening. So as my cottage garden develops I hope you enjoy my garden[s] as much as I hope to do....Comments connected to Special needs children [both past and present] are also welcome. My blog contains a mixture of everything important to me as well as the things i enjoy.....i recently added a quote/my thought for today.
Sunday, January 20
Slideshows
Today I am chilling after a night shift, I start on a long day shift tomorrow so I thought I would include a couple or so slideshows, rather than go out into the wet garden. [If you click on a slideshow it will open more photo's.] Vin has started to repair a roof on one of our sheds which means there is quite a lot of debris in the garden to clear.... Hopefully in time for my two days off starting Tuesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Lynn Glad you have posted Eleven times now.I will put you on my bookmarks list so I can check on your posts.
As you said today its always good to find new things to enjoy.Like making a online journal (blog) or taking photos of Two Doves, then one dove.
You can learn how to look at the world through different eyes, and see things in a new light.
ps I love the Bunny Rabbit :)
Cheers David, Gt to hear from you and appreciate your comments. Will add more tomorrow.
Post a Comment