Welcome to my blog....I am relatively new to gardening. So as my cottage garden develops I hope you enjoy my garden[s] as much as I hope to do....Comments connected to Special needs children [both past and present] are also welcome. My blog contains a mixture of everything important to me as well as the things i enjoy.....i recently added a quote/my thought for today.
Tuesday, January 29
Victoria garden centre
Following our visit to Victoria garden centre.....
Wow you bought loads of stuff.It is all gardening related so i guess your project this year will be to bring it all together. The scarecrows, bird feeders, fairys, and gnomes.Bulbs and seeds. Can guess what you will be doing when we are not working :)
2 comments:
Wow you bought loads of stuff.It is all gardening related so i guess your project this year will be to bring it all together. The scarecrows, bird feeders, fairys, and gnomes.Bulbs and seeds.
Can guess what you will be doing when we are not working :)
We did get carried away, but enjoyed what we were buying as well as the thoughts of them being in our garden...
Post a Comment