A favourite cusion of mine, bought from Victoria garden centre a long time ago. We shop there often, I am looking forward to our next visit which is tomorrow. We have a lot of work ahead, which means after shopping I will be preparing and planting , whilst Vin finishes the patio and greenhouse. He then hopes to start building a well in the centre of our front lawn for more flowers.
Welcome to my blog....I am relatively new to gardening. So as my cottage garden develops I hope you enjoy my garden[s] as much as I hope to do....Comments connected to Special needs children [both past and present] are also welcome. My blog contains a mixture of everything important to me as well as the things i enjoy.....i recently added a quote/my thought for today.
Monday, January 28
Life without friends...
A favourite cusion of mine, bought from Victoria garden centre a long time ago. We shop there often, I am looking forward to our next visit which is tomorrow. We have a lot of work ahead, which means after shopping I will be preparing and planting , whilst Vin finishes the patio and greenhouse. He then hopes to start building a well in the centre of our front lawn for more flowers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment