Welcome to my blog....I am relatively new to gardening. So as my cottage garden develops I hope you enjoy my garden[s] as much as I hope to do....Comments connected to Special needs children [both past and present] are also welcome. My blog contains a mixture of everything important to me as well as the things i enjoy.....i recently added a quote/my thought for today.
Saturday, January 26
Shed repairs
Vin repairing the shed and the terrible winds have stopped me from planting my many bulbs. No excuse for not potting my seeds though...apart from work, family and household chores!! I have only a couple of photo's to download but plenty of photo's to take.... hopefully I will capture some for my blog....two doves sat together on a neighbours tree caught my eye, by the time I had zoomed in one had flown away, but I think the remaining dove sat alone will be a good one to add. I have two night shifts ahead of me...extra ones for extra 'post christmas' money....So Monday afternoon will be my time for potting, Tuesdays a trip to Ackworth garden centre. Luckily nothing has been disturbed in the gardens by the wind, so no further repairs at the moment and a chance to complete the patio.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment