A photo of my grandaughter Libby sat under an apple tree in our garden almost a couple of summers ago. I thought this would be a special photo to start off my blog. My grandaughter [my eldest sons [Paul] only child] will be five in May. Since this photo was taken our garden has developed and continues to develop.
We have a special part of the garden which has been chosen to remember my late daughter Jade Louise, [from a previous marriage] apart from garden ornaments a bit of greenery the water features and the odd blossoming flower it is quite desolate looking at present.
I am hoping to create an interesting garden blog.
My husband Vin is a talented artist, and carpenter, I hope to post some of his work particularly his dolls houses. I would also love to post some of my 'birth' daughters [Nichola] paintings which are spiritual in nature.... a talent recently discovered.
I work with snappy and Cat..... http://snappycrocsgarden.blogspot.com/ ..... making friends with them and viewing his blog/his favourite blogs, inspired me to create my blog.
We have a special part of the garden which has been chosen to remember my late daughter Jade Louise, [from a previous marriage] apart from garden ornaments a bit of greenery the water features and the odd blossoming flower it is quite desolate looking at present.
I am hoping to create an interesting garden blog.
My husband Vin is a talented artist, and carpenter, I hope to post some of his work particularly his dolls houses. I would also love to post some of my 'birth' daughters [Nichola] paintings which are spiritual in nature.... a talent recently discovered.
I work with snappy and Cat..... http://snappycrocsgarden.blogspot.com/ ..... making friends with them and viewing his blog/his favourite blogs, inspired me to create my blog.
2 comments:
A mighty Oak tree grows from a tiny Acorn.So you have started your new blog.I love the photo Lynn.I hope the blog helps you achieve whatever you want to do with it.If you persevere and do it often it becomes strangely addictive.Then people find your blog as it is regularly updated.
Do you have apples from your apple tree that your grand daughter is sat under?
Good luck.I love your work so far :)
Thankyou David much appreciated...the apple tree appears to have caught a disease, Vin says that we need to replace it with a new smaller one. The shade from the tree would have inhibited the growth of flowers/vegatables.... behind it is a nice sized area that hasn't been used up until now. Interestingly the day you made your comments about planting trees was the day Vin said he has seen some he wanted to buy and plant...so I suggested he read your advice....see you at work soon
Post a Comment