Welcome to my blog....I am relatively new to gardening. So as my cottage garden develops I hope you enjoy my garden[s] as much as I hope to do....Comments connected to Special needs children [both past and present] are also welcome. My blog contains a mixture of everything important to me as well as the things i enjoy.....i recently added a quote/my thought for today.
Will Vin paint the name of the Cottage on the Plaque?I love fairys and the golden looking nasturtiums. Garden spirits and bright flowers will keep you smiling as you see it!
We are putting our house number onto the plaque....and keeping our other house sign which will live next to our postbox. I thought the flowers looked like sunflowers....but you are right bright flowers do keep you smiling.
2 comments:
Will Vin paint the name of the Cottage on the Plaque?I love fairys and the golden looking nasturtiums.
Garden spirits and bright flowers will keep you smiling as you see it!
We are putting our house number onto the plaque....and keeping our other house sign which will live next to our postbox. I thought the flowers looked like sunflowers....but you are right bright flowers do keep you smiling.
Post a Comment