Saturday, February 27

30 day challenge

I have completed the 30 day challenge as well as a further two weeks. I am now upping the challenge.

Vin's friend has suggested the three peak challenge...i have looked at it on the Internet and there is a minimum requirement of the number of people doing it together, so i am looking for a group to do it with.

I now have three groups on face book:

Gambia group.

Lochnagar crater group.

The most recent one set up this week.....Special needs support network group.


I have recently been looking at ideas on how to make an album for Nichola. I have quite a few ideas already and i am excited about doing it. Apart from doing photo collages i have not attempted putting anything else together.
Because it is a gift i will not be posting photo's of it on here until Nichola has received it. I will take photo's of its progress.

I have always envied people who are good at crafts. The closest i have come to it has been knitting...all types... and lots,...and sewing...children's clothes and baby quilt covers, bumper covers etc.,

I remember dolly pegging with an elderly lady i used to keep company when i was very young. In fact it was the same lady who had an influence on my decision to become a nurse....i was eight years old at the time.

We leave for The Gambia on the 5Th April ...returning on my birthday.....so will have lots to put on my blog when we return.


Thought for today:-

"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything"

George Bernard Shaw, Author.

No comments: