Hope you are all enjoying valentines day.
Here are a couple of photo's of the most recent tattoo Vin has done. It was done in one sitting yesterday. I found it difficult to photograph the full dragon. This tattoo was done free hand.
Well i am still working hard on the fitness side of things the 30 day challenge is getting harder, but i enjoy the workout it gives...it really works all muscle groups.
It was Vin's two youngest granddaughters birthdays yesterday and we have been invited to a party today at 4pm. Darby is now two and Levi is six. I also get to meet Gage's girlfriend for the first time.....the hours i work makes it difficult to visit people and of course it's difficult for others cos of work and school. I always find winter a difficult time and miss seeing everyone...it feels like bedtime at 5 o,clock....i have noticed the daylights getting longer though.
Thought for today:-
"One never knows what each day is going to bring. The important thing is to be open and ready for it."
Henry Moore, Sculptor.
No comments:
Post a Comment