Gardens are more work than I realised....this photograph shows the side of the house where work has begun ready for the porch to be built and a low maintenance garden developed.
Our front drive needs to be flagged.... sturdy enough to take our vehicles, the fencing and gates re-painted and a well built in the centre of the front lawn, where I also hope to have a log seat.
Today we are shopping for the back garden in preparation for 'Jade's' barbecue. There's flowers to be bought, as well as flags to finish the patio, more pots to buy.... our list is endless. There's also a lot of staining going on to fencing, decking, trellising etc.,
All of Jade's garden ornaments have been taken out and had their yearly wash, and need replacing.
Tomorrow the work will continue [Vin has been a godsend while I have been ill] I shall be filling hanging baskets and pots etc., etc., whilst Vin is his usual busy self.
I finally start back at work on Saturday, it's been a long time feeling unwell for me and I still don't feel one hundred percent....
Today's thought:-
"All great accievements require time"
Maya Angelou, Author.
No comments:
Post a Comment