Thursday, August 7

Two weeks to go and counting















We are still busy in the garden, as you can see it's been quite an upheaval moving garden furniture etc., to do the staining and painting etc.,

I have had an attempt at planting in pots and baskets....one of the baskets is under a security light so when it is windy the lamp is kept busy...

I am pleased with what I have done because it is late to be doing baskets and the weather has been so wet that I would have expected more to have wilted. I will be happy if they look nice for the 23rd.

A few other bushes etc., have lost their flower until next year which is a shame but we have others ready to open. As you can see the sunflowers are doing really well and thriving on the mixed weather.

We are trying to balance out the green with the brown...which is keeping Vin busy....and I love the way he is doing the decking in alternate colours.

I have also added photo's of the new teddy we have added to Jade's garden, another of the poppy fairy, now framed and hung, as well as a photo of Libby's new pink flowers in her green pot, and a final one of Jade's bee.... we have given it a new place in the kitchen,.... the bee was a favourite of Jade's.


"When a goal matters enough to a person, that person will find a way to accomplish what at first seemed impossible"

Nido Queblin, Author.