Monday, August 3

Update

It's only now that I am starting to get my energy back. Everyone I know seems to have has some bug or other so I seem to have had a real mix of things going on.

The date for Go Ape is the 10Th of October and there is a lot of interest and the sponsors are adding up.

The charity night I hope will be either the 3rd or 17Th Oct there are a couple of things i need to sort out first.

I have contacted commando fit at Wakefield and it looks great...hard but great...so when the energy levels feel safe...and I hope that's soon I shall be able to join..I am starting with wii fit first and continuing the Wii fit in between commando fit or when I have to work.

The choice of food is another matter...I have started with high protein so am buying lots more soya than usual.


Thought for today:-

"I think you should take your job seriously, but not yourself; that is the best combination."

Judi Dench, Actor.

No comments: