Monday, August 3

Progress in the bungalow.....





Vin's still busy in the bungalow...the small bedroom is almost finished and looking good and we have part emptied the kitchen ready to start.

I like to keep photo's of Vin's hard work especially as he has had to knock down walls, re plaster when it all fell off and lots more when we first moved in. The bungalow needed a lot of work complete bathroom the lot.

And now he's had the patience to change the decor and put up beams etc.,for me!! which has taken him a lot longer than when we normally re-decorate.

I realised today the only place i haven't photographed {I have before and after photo's taken prior to these changes in an album] is the wardrobe in our bedroom.

We had a small cupboard in the bedroom and an outside lobby. Down came walls and our cupboard became a wardrobe and the outside lobby is smaller but big enough for a tall freezer, tumble dryer and our hoover.

No comments: