Mum loves this booklet I made for her. Each page has a couple of motivational quotes tucked into the hearts I have placed on each page.
I started by cutting out the pages after choosing the design from the different designs of cutters I have for my cutting machine.
I then chose an embossing design and embossed the pages and the hearts.
My mum loves cats and butterflies so I chose and cut out the kitten to match the booklet and added a bit of decoupage. I chose the scroll to give the front more style this was also cut out on my machine as were the decorative bits I added to each page.
The quotes were easily obtained and printed off as was the verse which I thought was special.
I thought the pink pearls and the pearl strung beads that holds the booklet together finishes it off nicely.
Quote for today:
"Always laugh when you can.
It is a cheap medicine."
Lord Byron. Poet.
No comments:
Post a Comment