Saturday, February 25

Let the work begin....



Vin has never been one for sitting down or hanging around and true to his word [as usual] the work at home has begun.

The skip has been filled and removed and the footings for his workshop are underway.

On Thursday our new heating system is being installed so it's busy busy busy..for Vin anyway!!

I have cards to make, mother's day will soon be here, so will an important 50th birthday and a special friends birthday.... oh and there are invites to design and make.

Today I purchased a cup cake maker that makes 9 small cup cakes in ten minuetes and a giant cupcake in silicone which of course helps produce a giant cupcake bought along with other essentials on line in preparation for baking with my granddaughters. I am looking forward to blogging their achievements...I am sure they will be good.


Quote for today:-

"I try to avoid looking forward or
backwards, and try to keep looking upward".

Charlotte Bronte, Writer.

No comments: