Monday, September 20

Poppy's and baby's


It's that time of year when we buy our poppy's in remembrance. I found these lovely artificial ones whilst out shopping.

October is fast arriving and our baby's will soon be here. Both girls are blooming they look lovely. We can't wait to meet the new baby's and celebrate their arrival......

As quickly as the baby's arrive it will be time for the annual fund raising dinner in aid of Lochnagar crater, followed by our annual trip to Belgium and France.....and Armistice.

I have encouraged Vin is start his own blog and show off his work.It will take a little while to grow so I am adding a few photo's for him that i have taken of some of his work until his new work is complete...some of the items he will be posting he has made to help to raise funds for the crater... http://www.art-of remembrance.blogspot.com Crafted by hand....


Thought for today:-

"The only place you'll find success before work is in the dictionary."

May B Smith, Author.

No comments: