We are looking forward to our bank holiday working party weekend and the 1st July ceremony as usual.
I am adding this to encourage anyone or people you may know to become members of The friends of lochnagar it costs just approx £12.00 per year.
The crater has lost its main income for the crater and its donations and membership that keeps it going.
I have just completed a two week hospital diet that turned out to be really difficult to do...i had lots of energy but was very hungry most of the time. It started out as a £10.00 bet and then people offered to sponsor me. I didn't ask anyone but have raised £105.00 which will feed almost eleven families for month on rice......i am going to do a further two weeks for the crater...anyone willing to sponsor me please let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment