We are ready for our autumn and winter flowers to arrive...we only have a few plants and flowers left to brighten the garden,the ones we can save and replant next year are being taken into the greenhouse.
My sunflower's are really struggling after the very bad weather recently....i am sad to see them go....they look too sad to photograph....
Jade's garden still has colour which i am pleased about, and as you can see the few indoor plants i have are still going strong....
I am looking forward to autumn and the changing colour's....once i have enjoyed Christmas i then look forward to spring and all it's bright new blossom....these are my two favourite seasons.
2 comments:
I share your love of flowers and although I do not really have much of a garden to grow my own, I do love to buy them. I mainly buy my flowers online, especially during the Christmas period. I particularly love Red Roses and Carnations and I think their deep red colours really set the mood.
Thankyou for your comment Paula, who on line do mainly buy your flowers from....do you have a blog i could visit?
Post a Comment